[IPp] Ironman Watch at Walmart

This is what I found on the Walmart website (walmart.com)  I searched in
jewelry for IronMan Watch and came up with seven different watches. I liked
this one. Here is info on it:

This item is being discontinued. Availability may be limited.
Need a new sports watch? This one is a great workout companion, with features
like a built-in stopwatch, timer and pulse calculator.
Model No. 44371
Black Fast Wrap strap
Pulse calculator
Built-in setting reminders
24-hour stopwatch
10 preset timers with turnaround alert
Alarm with 5-minute backup
12/24 hour time
Indiglo night-light
All-day Indiglo display
Night-mode feature
Water-resistant up to 50 meters
    <A HREF="http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod_info.gsp?product_id=1192094&cat=22695&type=23&dept=3891&path=0%3A3891%3A3906%3A14949%3A22695#6">Warranty Length</A>
Shipping weight in pounds:  0.5
Instruction Manual: Included
Instruction Languages:  English, French, Spanish, German, Portugese, Italian,
Japanese, Chinese, Dutch
Assembled Country of Origin: Imported
Components Country of Origin: Imported