Re: [IPp] BG testing and a response

In a message dated 7/24/02 12:23:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I completely feel for you and it must be hard!  I admire you for what you
> are
> doing, but I just wanted to offer this advice, simply because they *are*
> watching you and looking for reasons to write you off....don't give them
> one!

What you say is true to a point....however, our children's rights in school
are protected and the school personnel do not have the legal right to ignore
a parent because they have them *labeled*...checking bgs whenever and
wherever is a legal right not something to be *given* by the schools if we
*behave*...jmo and experience....
Beverly, Mom to Mary, NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping, and Nick, who is now ten!