Re: [IPp] Ironman triathlon watch

In a message dated 7/24/02 11:26:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> How expensive is the watch?  I think it would be great to give to my son to
> remind him and his teacher that it is time to test.
> Sarah

I just came back from Target...they did not have any with more than two
alarms but they are researching it for me and will call...I will post what
they find out....
Beverly, Mom to Mary, NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping, and Nick, who is now ten!