Re: [IPp] BG testing and a response

Dear Sarah,

  Yes, I am going to send this letter registered mail!  You can believe
me when I tell you that one little (actually 2) returned letters are not
going to slow me down.  The principal got his, and I believe he will make
copies and send them over to him himself, however, I will not rely on
anyone else to do that.

  I e mailed Jeff Wagner, an name someone gave to me here, please forgive
me, I can't remeber which of you angels it was, but he e mailed me back
wanting to know more info.  I gave it to him.  He should be getting back
to me early next week sometime, but he sounds interested.

  I also e mailed Gary Libow.  Haven't heard anything yet, but I am
hopeful.  Wouldn't that be a kick?  Not that I really want any publicity,
my family and I are normally very shy people, but you must do what you
must do to get what is best for your child done.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To:
email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IPp] BG testing and
a response >Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:21:05 EDT > >Cindy, >I think its
time you get the press involved. Make this guy listen to you, and
>educate your community in the process. This is totally unacceptable, and
if I >were you, I'd be sitting on his office steps tomorrow morning
waiting for him >to arrive. Nail him then! >By the way, did you try
faxing the letter, or sending it certified???? >Sarah >Mom to Matthew
5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d