Re: [IPp] BG testing and a response

In a message dated 7/24/2002 8:59:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> my e
> mail came back to me undeliverable, I called and the e mail adress is
> correct,

True, it sounds like he may be avoiding you, but mail comes back as
undeliverable for many reasons, such as perhaps a full mailbox.....??

Because of the emotional nature of what you are going through, pick your
battles wisely.  If you call them for *every* thing, they will write you off
as "emotional".  To help your daughter best, you have to present your case in
the most professional, business-like way that you can.  This is *hard* to do,
because you love your child, and you *are* emotionally invested, BUT, if you
want them to respond favorably, you have to prove yourself as someone they
can work with.  Just as we do with our children, you must pick your battles

I completely feel for you and it must be hard!  I admire you for what you are
doing, but I just wanted to offer this advice, simply because they *are*
watching you and looking for reasons to write you off....don't give them one!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01