[IPp] Ironman triathlon watch

Dear Carol,  Thank you so much for the info on the watch.  I can't wait
to throw it in my husbands face that there is a Ironman watch out there
with more than one setting!  The little joys in life that us woman must
reduce ourselves to....lol.  He was so adament last night that it did not
exsist and I was ill informed.  Thank you Carol for putting a huge smile
on my face!Cindy