Re: [IPp] BG testing and a response

Dear Beverly,
  I sure will keep you informed.  I am really starting to get angry...my e
mail came back to me undeliverable, I called and the e mail adress is
correct, so I asked his secretary to please call me.  Guess what?  I am
being avoided!  Imagine that!  A mother on a mission being avoided!  How
angry does that make you?
Cindy