Re: [IPp] Fwd: Testing blood sugars in the classroom

> Dear Carol.
> I agree with you 100% on her treating lows in the classroom after this
>   She is still so new to all of this, all of our heads are still spinning.
> One question I'd like to ask you is where you were able to purchase your
> ironman watch.  My husbans (whose favorite brand of watch is Ironman) told
> me he has never seen one where you could set it to go off more than one
> time.  How many times can you set yours to go off in the course of a day?
> Thanks, Cindy

We purchased his watch at Walmart or Target.  I'm sorry, I can't remember
which. It's an Ironman Triathlon.  It is wateresistant to 100 meters and has
5 alarms on it. I set the alarm to go off mid-morning, before lunch,
mid-afternoon, and pre and post PE, all adjusted to his school schedule. If
PE is at a time when he should be testing anyway, then I use extra alarm to
set for at home.  It, also, has what they call a countdown timer, which he
will use to set 15 min ahead of time.