Re: [IPp] Fwd: Testing blood sugars in the classroom

Dear Carol.
I agree with you 100% on her treating lows in the classroom after this year.
  She is still so new to all of this, all of our heads are still spinning.
One question I'd like to ask you is where you were able to purchase your
ironman watch.  My husbans (whose favorite brand of watch is Ironman) told
me he has never seen one where you could set it to go off more than one
time.  How many times can you set yours to go off in the course of a day?
Thanks, Cindy