[IPp] creme for those "marks" from infusion sets

>>>When we were at our endo's a month or so ago, they
>>>suggested a creme to help
>>>get rid of those red marks or dots from infusion
>>>sets.  It is called CALENDULA
>>>CREME - you can get it at most health food stores.

Thanks for the tip Linda!  Im going to be sure and look for this in our
area.  Weve slowly been able to minimize her old sites from several
changes, such as switching from sils to quick sets and switching to novolog,
but she still gets those faint red marks.

Angela, mom to Ashley, 4 (dxd 1/01) & Kristina, 20 mo.