[IPp] creme for those "marks" from infusion sets

When we were at our endo's a month or so ago, they suggested a creme to help
get rid of those red marks or dots from infusion sets.  It is called CALENDULA
CREME - you can get it at most health food stores. We've been using for a few
weeks, and have really noticed a difference with the marks, they are really
less noticable.

Linda, mom to Adam, 6 1/2, pumping with Minimed 508 for 2 1/2 years, and
Jenna, 4 1/2, non-d