Re: [IPp] BG testing and a response

Dear Beverly.
  VENT....VENT....and VENT some more.  I find this all utterly ridiculous to
begin with.  The problems I went through last year with the school nurse
would make your blood curdle.  This year, there is a new nurse, a wonderful
woman, whose daughter was actually in my daughters class last year, who
truely cares about Jessica.  I am so relieved with that issue.  The only
person I have to convince, is the superintendent, everyone else agrees that
Jessy should test in the classroom.  Why does the ignorance of one person
make life so miserable for everyone else?  Just like you said, instead of
reading up on the information, that we provide for them, they choose to be
an "iron wall" of ignorance.  Hey wait a minute.......Isn't Ignorance bliss?
  Kind of scary to have that sort of ignorance in the helm of my childs
Thanks for letting me vent, too.
P.S.  The iron wall has blocked my e mails, and won't return my phone
calls.....how much more fun can this get?  I haven't even e mailed him or
called him (until now) since the end of the school year, and I wasn't even
persistent at that time......I am taking deep breaths here, and smiling that
I could have such an effect on a big man....lol.