Re: [IPp] BG testing and a response

In a message dated 7/24/02 7:41:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Gee wiz, why can't this just be easy?  Why does it have to be so hard to
> convince a school to just let a kid test their sugars quietly at their
> desk,
> especially since ALL the waste will be brought home to disposed of
> properly,
> not even in the school waste basket.
>   I am so CONFUSED!

I keep asking myself this question in our situation.....all I want is safe
care for my daughter and I would like these folks to READ for themselves
instead of relying on others for perverted information....oh well, waiting to
hear from school board guy and attorney.....poor kids, like they don't have
enough to handle and Mary wants to be at school like other kids.....just
Beverly, Mom to Mary, NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping, and Nick, who is now ten!