Re: [IPp] Fwd: Testing blood sugars in the classroom

Thank you Sarah,
  I certainly hope that it does the trick, if you guys could have seen some
of the letters I wrote to the iron wall last year just to get Jessy proper
care, you would have really been proud of me......lol.  This letter was
mild.  I will certainly keep you all updated.
Cindy