Re: [IPp] Fwd: Testing blood sugars in the classroom

Dear Carol,
  Thank you for the advice.  I wasn't thinking clearly, I guess I figured
one step at a time, the 3rd grade wing is right there by the nurses office,
so I figured for this year anyway, I would feel better with her at the nurse
during a low....she can go very low sometimes as I am sure you all know.  I
will certainly bring that up, I am just afraid that if Jessy is low, she
will forget to retest again in 15 minutes.  We are going to get her the iron
"lady" watch to beep when she needs to test, but for retesting, she will
have to be reminded, after all, she is still a child, even though she is
forced to have all of this responsibility thrown upon her shoulders.  She is
handeling it well.
Thank you sooooo much for your advice.