Re: [IPp] please unsubscribe

At 09:20 PM 7/23/2002 Carol Mulligan wrote:
 >I agree, Mike!  Let's stop the bickering, we're all trying to help each
 >other.  Frankly, I find alot of support on this list that I don't get
 >anywhere else!

Everyone has very different experiences and we tend to talk and be
enthusiastic about those products that we've used and had success with.
This is not the same as pushing or selling products. To the best of our
knowledge there aren't any vendors hawking their wares on this list. And if
we should catch any, they would be booted off the list very quickly since
we are strictly a non-profit organization.

Sam Skopp