[IPp] please unsubscribe

In a message dated 7/14/2002 6:40:43 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

first of all i was only offering advice, first as a mother of a diabetic for
4 1/2 yrs and a pumper mother for over 2 1/2 yrs, secondly i am an RN and i
do read about diab all the time and attend diab conferences and earn CEUs
(extra education) for my licensure as an RN.
I read and learn a lot from this list as well, but i sure don't need to be
accused of something i have NOT done from anyone.
I have other lists i belong too that respect my advice and are grown up
enough to decide whether they want to try it or not esp when they have others
telling about the same things i am.
please michael remove me from this list.