Re: [IPp] varying bg #s

That does not sound right to me. What meter are you using?  I would not think
it should vary that much, not from finger to finger or meter to meter.  I
have heard it varying if you test on the forearm and then a finger tip, but
other than that you should get the same reading by only a couple of points. I
have tried this on our meter which is the Freestyle and compared to an old
meter the Accuchek and both results were the same by one point apart.
Testing on the forearm may not show an exact reading of a low blood sugar, so
if you suspect a low you should always test the finger tip...at least that is
what our endo told us along with our pump trainer.
Mom to Matthew 5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d