Re: [IPp] Fwd: Testing blood sugars in the classroom

I just have one comment here about the lows at school. My son tests in the
nurses office, which is not very far from the classroom. So when he feels he
may be low or a teacher thinks he may be, he is escorted to the nurse by
another student for a blood test. So we done really know how low he is until
he gets there. I wish he could test in the classroom, but he is still
learning how to do it and being a very young five yr old (if ya know what I
mean) he is not yet responsible to test alone and would have a hard time
reading the results anyways. I have asked the nurse to come to the classroom
to test, but her response was that there always seems to be another child in
her office for some reason or another that she cannot leave. Not too fair,
Mom to Matthew 5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d