Re: [IPp] To all the grandparents out there

I think one of the reasons for the over night is to set basal rates. I sort
of wish that Matthew had stayed over night, we only stayed for six hours and
had a bit of a time adjusting basal rates.  It may all seem overwhelming at
first, I thought it wasn't worth it, but now that things have calmed down,
and I understand the pump, we have become friends. ha ha  Life is so much
happier and more normal now that my son is pumping.
Good Luck!!  And sleep now...while you still can. ha ha
Mom to Matthew 5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d