Re: [IPp] Fwd: Testing blood sugars in the classroom

In a message dated 7/23/02 3:00:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Please tell me what you think of this letter that I e mailed to the iron
> wall of not testing blood sugars in the classroom.

I guess I am wondering why you would want her to walk anywhere if she is low
without treatment......great letter.....
Beverly, Mom to Mary, almost 9, dx'd 9/97, pumping, and Nick, who is now ten!