Re: [IPp] Testing BG in school

In a message dated 7/20/2002 10:40:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> they
> say that it is a hazzard to test in the classroom, that the testing
> supplies
> need to remain in the nurses office and thrown away properly and that
> teachers are not allowed to be near any blood and students for that matter.

So, I have a question then, what happens when a kid skins their knee on the
side walk at school, or even gets a paper cut.  I have had paper cuts that
have bled way more than one of Jacob's finger pokes.  Do they quarentine the
kid or what?  Certainly a teacher isn't going to sit there and just look at
the kid that is crying and hurting because they skinned their knee, are they?