Re: [IPp] bent cannulas

In a message dated 7/23/2002 1:58:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> My son uses MM sofsets--6mm--and we've had 2 bent cannulas. One was just
> last

The pump trainer yesterday stated that she did not recommend the "straight
in" cannulas for kids due to the lack of body fat.  Something like the
Comforts or Silouettes (which we are using) are better for those with little
fat tissue, according to her.  And the bottom is the best site for this, too
(again, according to the trainer).

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01