[IPp] bent cannulas

My son uses MM sofsets--6mm--and we've had 2 bent cannulas. One was just last
night.  I am pretty sure they come from MM like that.  The first one I had not
had any experience with and I left in, and 2 hours later I had to take it out
because it was not working.   When i took the sight out the plastic cannula
was bent sideways.   Last night, much to my son's chagrin, I took it out right
after we inserted it.  Not an easy task since we use tincture of benzoin
around the sight.  Has anyone else had this happen.  I am going to call MM as
these sights are very expensive and I am sure the problem is theirs.  Mary,
mother of Chris 7, pumping since 11/00.