Re: [IPp] To all the grandparents out there

I feel the same way. I know my ex has good intentions and that he loves his
kids, but he gets so forgetful that it scares me. On his weekends I am in a
constant panic and carry my cel phone every where I go. I always call to be
sure my son is doing ok, but then I feel as if it is their time with their
father and I shouldn't interrupt. But then again, there have been times that
my son was severely low and I did not get a phone call to tell me, or times
when he was very high and my ex did not remember to check for ketones.  It is
just a hard situation and I really think it is important to remain on
speaking terms, for the benefit of the kids.  But now with my ex expecting a
baby with his girlfriend, I worry more for kids. I worry that he will be even
more preoccupied with the baby and that my kids will be put on the back
burner. Or my sons needs won't be met properly when with him.  And I know how
much that will hurt them. I guess only time will tell on that one though.
Mom to Matthew 5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d