Re: [IPp] To all the grandparents out there

For me, my sister is a great help. She knows almost as much about Diabetes as
I do, and she has shown so much interest in learning about the pump. Other
than my ex husband, my sister is the only one who takes my son over night.
My mother is learning, but is so busy with work and such it is sometimes hard
to find the time to train, and when you do, too much time goes by and she
forgets.  The great thing is that my family is all a mile from me, we live in
one big circle....so even if my mom or my brother were to take him, it is
only 3min away to get to him.  My whole family went to pump training and all
of them ask to test or to bolus him when we have our family dinners.
Inserting is another story, although I know that my sister would be able to
do it if she had to.  Family is a blessing for me, my life support, my
sanity. Being a single parent is very hard, harder than I ever imagined it
would be. Without my family to give me constant support, I know I'd be lost.
Mom to Matthew 5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d