Re: [IPp] Bent Cannulas?

If your daughter does not have enough fatty tissue then the canula will bend
with her moving about.  Plus given the fact that you are inserting straight
in with the Quicksets. We use the silhouettes for my five yr old son and
since it goes in at a 30degree angle we hardly ever see a bent one. Unless he
moved during insertion.  I know the sils look scary since they are so long of
a needle, but believe me, they are not as bad as they look. My son hardly
flinches at insertion and most of the time he doesn't feel it at all.
Good Luck,
Mom to Matthew 5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d