Re: [IPp] Bent Cannulas?

We were told that kids with leaner body mass tend to have this problem.
Something about hitting muscle instead of fat.  We also use the qs 6 mm.  We
actually had more problems with the sil cannulas bending, so switched to qs
(for that, and other reasons).  Since switching, weve only had one bent
cannula out of 12 site changes, and that was on the stomach where she
definitely has less fat.  The buttock area actually works best for her,
since she also doesnt have much of a love-handle area to work with.

Angela, mom to Ashley, 4 (dxd 1/01) & Kristina, 20 mo.