Re: [IPp] Bent Cannulas?

Dear Rick,
  We also use the quicksets, and have had some trouble with them bending.
We are still new to this, so I am not certain of why, but it does seem to
happen everytime she has monkeyed around with the other kids, I am thinking
that her stomache gets pushed on and they bend....not always the case
though, so I am listening carefully to the answers to this question.