RE: [IPp] To all the grandparents out there

I would also like to add my appreciation for all the grandparents and family
members who are so supportive.  My mother-in-law has been wonderful.  She
already kept our girls for us during working hours.  But when Ashley was
diagnosed, she was right there with us learning everything we did from the
very beginning.  Shes even went with us to several of her check ups.  And
when we decided to switch Ashley to pump therapy, she read all the material
and watched the video.  It has been a true blessing to know someone so
trust-worthy is taking care of her during the day!  That is one reason why I
am so nervous about her going to Kindergarten this fall.  She has always had
such great family care, Im worried about trusting non-family members with
her well-being.

Also, just last month both my mother and my sister let me train them on
Ashleys care.  They are a long ways from being as informed as my
mother-in-law, but its very helpful to have someone trained for back up.
We also do not get away very often, but at least its not an impossibility.
Every once in a while, it is nice to leave her at her grandmothers
overnight, along with her younger sister, and not have to worry about a
thing!  And get some real sleep (always a plus, lol)!

Angela, mom to Ashley, 4 (dxd 1/01), & Kristina, 20 mo.