Re: [IPp] trouble with schools in Maine?

Dear Renee,
  Call me computer illeterate, but I can't seem to get my computer to get
www.typeoneinfo.com.  How do you get ahold of Jeff Wagner?  I am also trying
to get ahold of Gary Libow via the Hartford Courant, and can't seem to
locate that either......HELP!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Cindy