Re: [IPp] To all the grandparents out there

In a message dated 7/23/02 10:02:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ......her feelings are VERY legitimate, even though they're NOT helping Mary
> or you.....but thanks for sharing yet another facet of diabetes.....
> Regards

And my parents have decided to have nothing to do with us anymore.....that
one is hard to explain but at least they don't wonder about why they never
stay over there anymore......funny thing, my brother would have been so
pleased that she has they care and would have never thought in terms of *why
not me*.....life is funny and I am blessed with great friends......
Beverly, Mom to Mary, almost 9, dx'd 9/97, pumping, and Nick, who is now ten!