RE: [IPp] To all the grandparents out there

Cindy you are very lucky. It gets very frustrating at times, and my husband
and I just think back when we used to go to the movies, or just out to eat
by ourselves. We just want to take a break from the "routine". Sometimes we
dream and just say if we win the lotto the 138million dollars the first
thing we would do is hire a CDE and go on vacation for three days,or maybe
just out to the movies. My mother helps me with my son (1 year old) but will
not take care of my daughter because she is afraid of the pump. I understand
my mother and I don't resent that she can't help us, but it sure would be
nice just to leave her over night for one day.