Re: [IPp] To all the grandparents out there

Thank you Susan.....I do know how lucky I am to have such a great family.
My grandmother (who has also helped me with the other 2 when I was at CHOP)
was a nurse for over 60 years....and she still doesn't get the carb
issue.....can't think "new".  She doesn't watch Jessy though, so I just play
along with her.  My parents are still young and energetic enough to take
this on with vim.  I give them a lot of credit, and I appreciate them
greatly.  It really is a shame that we don't all live nearby to help each
other all out when we need these breaks.