From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Insurance...again!
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 01:15:01 EDT

Someone on the list mentioned that they got their pump insurance through the
pump company...which company was it???  We rent, so we don't have homeowners
insurance to put a rider onto.  We could do renters, I suppose..

Questions:  how many pumpers actually *have* inusrance?
And:  Where do you have it from (homeowners, renters, pump company,
hospital,
etc.)

Thanks!!!

Warmly,