[IPp] Freestyle Tracker

Hi everyone,
When I heard about the Freestyle Tracker I phoned Therasense right  away...I
had just purchased the EzManager from Animas. We use the Freestyle Meter and
so I had to check this out.  From the phone call though I was not impressed.
This is still really new on the market, it does keep a blood log and insulin
log and food log as does the EzManager, however, it does not calculate
insulin doses once you plug in the food for a meal or snack.  It also will
not give you the correction amount if you plug in a high or low blood sugar.
You have to manually tell it what to do, the only thing it does automatically
is take a blood reading and store it in the memory.  I am hoping they can
improve this as it would be ideal for us.
But for now, the EzManager is for me!
Mom to Matthew 5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d