[IPp] Re: [IPp] Ultraflex - Medtronic´s??

> ultraflex sets -  they are not available in NZ tho Medtronic have similar available
> Suzanne, Canterbury New Zealand, mum of Michael 7, D dxd 08/99, coeliacs dxd
> 04/00,pumping 04/02, Daniel 9, wife of Paul.
Suzanne, are those ultraflex the .. like rapids, but you take the needle off?  I have been asking for those, but they are allso not available in here... What is the Medtronic4s answer to this?  I would love to ask if they had it in Finland... Thanks for the answer..
Pinki .. from Lappeenranta Finland
 with Niko 9 dxd 9/99, Atte 15, Iina 12 and Emmi 10 months
               Nihil impossibile arbitror