Re: [IPp] happy humalog user--except...

 >We use the pre-filled glass cartridges of humalog  almost every cartridge has developed bubbles
> > When I prime bubbles out, some are over an inch long--Anyone else had this problem?
> > > Charlotte Holt

Charlotte, we have had this same problem since we started... not in every cartridge, but most.. I do take it out in time to warm.. often all night or all day and it does not make a diffrence.. last night I was priming air out and the longest one was allmost 10 inces.. well maybe about 8, but that it awfully long air bubble.. So far we have no ideas, so I4m enthusiasticly wating for answers to this one... we just have bubble checks every night.. or if Niko is a bit (or much) higher than I thought he4d be.. He does check for those himself too..
Pinki .. from Lappeenranta Finland
 with Niko 9 dxd 9/99, Atte 15, Iina 12 and Emmi 10 months
               Nihil impossibile arbitror