Re: [IPp] New to List

My son is five yrs old and started pumping with the Paradigm in May. He was
diagnosed when he was two yrs old.  We also use the Silhouettes and at first
he was terrified of them. I needed another person to hold him while I
inserted.  We also use the Sil-Serter, which is a great gadget!!  Now that he
has been pumping for two months, the site changes are a snap. I am down to
changing a site completely with insertion in five minutes. He stands there
nice for me. Of course, he is five, so at times he moves, put on the whole he
is great about it.  Your granddaughter will be great on the pump...she'll
have so much more freedom.  My son now eats what he wants when he wants...to
the point where I feel as if I am constantly bolusing him. ha ha
Take care and the very best wishes are sent your way!!
Mom to Matthew 5yrs old...Paradigm Pumper and to Victoria 7yrs old, non-d