Re: [IPp] New Therasense Handspring PDA & water issues

In a message dated 7/22/2002 7:59:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> In regards to the mom that was disconnecting all the time to go through
> sprinklers, etc. what we do it put his pump in a plastic baggie, and put a
> twist tie to secure. It will keep it dry if the kids are spraying each
> other
> with the hose, riding bikes through sprinkers, etc.

MM also sells a "neoprene case" (wetsuit material) that is supposed to be
good for this.  One came with our oump after the MM person heard my concern
about this issue (thanks again to the list!)

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01