[IPp] Re: [IP] Home A1c Testing

Okay, I'll fess up since you brought it up :) ...I'm
doing the same thing for the same reason! I'm also
monitoring some other things as well (total
cholesterol, HDL, triglycerides, etc). I don't think
it's obsessive, and feel the extra information is
*necessary* in our case. Shannon is asleep while I do
these tests on her, and they aren't done *that* often
so it doesn't bother her in the least. :) I don't plan
on doing this forever, just for a little while, and it
has already helped tremendously.

Lyndy said:
We've been wanting to be able to do home A1c testing on
the months when we don't go into the endo (no I'm not
ultra obsessive -- it's just I feel like with all the
weird hormone stuff that's happening at times I want to
know what we might be missing with only quarterly