[IPp] New to List

My grand daughter that I am raising will be starting to pump saline tomorrow.
She is 5 years old and has had diabetes since she was 20 months.  She will be
using the Paridigm.  They are starting her out with the silhouette infusion
set.  She's pretty nervous about it.  I put one of the sets in me to show her
that it really wasn't bad.  It really surprised me how little I felt.  On
Thurs. she will go into the hospital for 24 hours to start the insulin.  Any
words of encouragement would be great.. have to say that grandma is a little
nervous too.  Have been trying to get her endo to get her the pump for a
Tians grandma