Re: [IPp] help convincing endo

    I just checked out the Phila region pro-pump doctors & saw your posting
said "youngest known patient 8 yrs old". Dr Craig Alter at CHOP recently
started a two year old boy on a pump after the mom ( who had also done her
research like you) told him if he refused, she'd find someone else who'd do
it!! LOL...Never mess with a motivated Mom!!
    Also, if you're near Phila, we have an extensive Moms Brunch Bunch
network/outreach listing that you may want to join.
Renee (pump mom to Melissa, dx'd at age 9 in 1992)