Re: [IPp] Palm Pilot

I am happy to report that I just purchased a Handspring Visor and will be
downloading the EzManager software as soon as it is fully charged. Approx. 90
min.  I got such a deal too. It was on sale for $141, but someone bought it
last night and returned it this morning for a personal reason and so the
store gave it to me for $119.  They check the whole thing over before selling
it again and I was able to get a two yr extended warranty on top of the
manufacturers one.
I am very excited to learn all about this little gadget and get started to
easier record keeping and such.
Thanks so much for your help.
Sarah :)