Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #125

> We had just the opposite initial reaction.  Nikko was dx'd at 2.9 years old
> and when I told them I was still nursing, they assumed (without me saying)
> that I would be sleeping in the bed with him, and made a "breastfeeding
> mom,
> please knock" sign...all without me having to ask!

Thats GREAT!    Being a breastfeeding advocate, I still hear horror stories
from so many moms in different situations in hospitals.    Thank Goodness
I knew enough to fight for his rights to continue what I knew would be the
ONLY thing normal for a while (other than sleeping with me in the hospital
bed).    Unfortunately, so many moms bend to the medical authority that
says wean, or do this or do that------things that make their job easier, but
not our little ones happier mentally and emotionally.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO