Re: [IPp] high BGs and bolusing

> There are some dad's that do this too, you know!! My vote is for Hawaii.
> Mike

Sorry Mike!   Didn't mean to discriminate.    Just used to my hubby sleeping
through everything at night except a few of the recent seizures.    And then
its not the scream that Zach does as he goes into the seizure that wakes
hubby up, it's my LOUD curse as I fly off the bed headed for Zach's bedroom!

Although, he did take Zach camping for one night in June and had a taste
of checking his bg at all hours, as well as treating those middle of the
night lows  :)

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO