Re: [IPp] Re: Question: Keeping Records

> damage to her kidney and eyes--which have gotten
> better) any way so that is why we don't write
> everything down as far as everything she eats.
> However, some one said that they had went overboard at
> one time and was counting condiments like ketsup, mayo
> etc.  Ketsup, was one of our biggest problems--Megan
> was eating a ton of it--a book we had said it was a
> free food--it took me 6 months to get Megan to realize
> that ketsup is only a "free" food when you use 1
> Tablespoon!
> Wendy

I can relate!  It's kinda like the saying "Ketchup is a Vegetable".  My son
eats alot of ketchup with fries and stuff, so we count the carbs for it,
too!  Our old Endo told my son, in the beginning, that peanut butter was a
free food, too.  After becoming more knowledgable, I learned it isn't.
Especially when my son eats it by the spoonfuls.