Re: [IPp] Testing BG in school

Dear Michael,
  I had a copy of the article about Katelyn, and how she sued the school.  I
e mailed it to Mr. McCartney, and explained to him that I was not
threatening him outright, however, I was stressing my point on her
rights......guess what?  He is still a iron wall.  I would love to be able
to get ahold of her parents and have a chat with them.
Thanks,  Cindy