Re: [IPp] Cancer Link?

In a message dated 7/20/2002 9:35:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> <other portions snipped>
The answer to your question of "How many cases have been attributed ..." is
> zero.
> Pat

Thanks, Pat!  You rock!

I really appreciate the throroughness of your response in alliviating my
concern.  I know that the warnings are overused and *everything* causes
cancer, it seems.  But I needed to ask, and needed to hear your answer....so
now I can move onto something else to be paranoid about...LOL!

Marie  :)
Mom to Nikkolas (Nikko) 7/98
Dx'd 3/01