Re: [IPp] Re: pop-digest V1 #130

Dear Trena,
  Thank you.  You are very lucky that you are in the same school with your
son.  It must alleviate a lot of your constant worrying.  I wouldn't even
mind if Jessy could do it in the cloakroom.  She doesn't mind anyone
watching her, but our whole goal is to be as less disruptive as possible.  I
love the idea of the iron man watch, I wonder if they make a feminine one?
I'll have to look, mu daughter is ALL girl, she has only recently begun
wearing pants,  Everything about her is pink, purple and dainty....lol....if
only she behaved the way she presented herself.
  Thanks for the input.